Tips to keep mosquitoes away this summer!
Nothing can ruin a barbecue faster than a swarm of mosquitoes. Here are some tips and tricks to help protect your family.
Insect Shield® Clothing & Outdoor Blankets
1) Insect repellent apparel, such as Insect Shield Clothing & Outdoor Blankets, will last 70 washings and are appropriate for use by the entire family.
2) Eliminate standing water, which acts as a breeding ground for mosquitoes. (flower pots, children's pools, watering cans, gutters etc.)
3) Trash: Remember to keep the lids on trash cans.
4) Puddles: Cover up or fill-in low places in your yard where puddles can develop.
5) Gutters: Keep gutters clean, so water does not build up inside and become a mosquito breeding ground.
6) Drains: Make sure all drains on your property are cleaned-out so water can drain effectively.
7) Pipes: Repair leaky pipes and outdoor faucets.
8) Toys: Empty plastic wading pools at least once a week, or store in a position that water will drain.
9) Pools: Make sure your backyard pool is maintained properly.
10) Bird Baths & Planters: Change water in bird baths, planter pots or drip trays at least once a week.
11) Grass: Keep grass cut short around the house, so adult mosquitoes will not hide there.
Visit www.insectshield.com/basics for more information about repellant aparrel from Insect Shield®.
Add Your Comment
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Login