1. Fresh mint from my garden, added to a cool lime drink.
2. Blooming irises.
3. Sitting in the yard with a stack of magazines or good book.
4. Watching one of my kids mow the lawn (Nowlan, this time).
5. Fresh asparagus from my garden.
6. Fresh spinach salads with lots of bacon.
7. Watching the lambs bounce around the grove.
8. Rain and green pastures (although Bob is anxious to make first cutting of alfalfa).
9. Seeing and hearing lots of cardinals this year.
10. My coworkers at Living the Country Life and Successful Farming! (Annual Wild Pants Day)