Build a handy tape dispenser
Where's the duct tape? What did I do with that electrical tape? End the searching and keep all of your tape in one spot and ready to use with this handy dispenser! All you need is some scrap wood, a wooden dowel or piece of PVC pipe, end caps, screws, and a 12" hacksaw blade. This would make a great homemade gift for the handyman or woman in your life!
- Cut a 12" x 6" piece of wood for the back of the dispenser.
- Cut two 6" x 6" pieces of wood for the sides. Cut a 1" notch from upper front corner of each as shown, if desired. Cut a 1" hole in each side, 2" from the top (4" from the bottom), and 2" from the back (4" from the front).
- Cut a 12" x 2" piece of wood for the front brace.
- Cut a 1" wood dowel or PVC pipe to a length of 15".
- Screw wood pieces together as shown. Attach hacksaw blade to the top edge of the front brace.
- Place dowel or PVC pipe through one hole, add rolls of tape, and pass through the other hole. Cap each end with a PVC cap, and pull tape to rest on wooden brace and hacksaw blade, as shown.
Add Your Comment
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Login